Thursday, June 17, 2010

Updates!

Hey Ya'll!
Time for an update blog! Not actually much to update, unfortunately, but I'll try to think of something...mostly because I'm avoiding doing some other things right now, you all have to suffer with a really boring blog...(and when I say "you all" I understand I'm talking about 2 people...)

So let's see...what's been going on...

I lost 100 pounds officially! I hit that mark on Mar. 17, 2010. I was pretty stinkin' excited. Never in my life did I think I would be able to achieve that accomplishment. It just makes me realize that I'm a lot stronger than I thought, and a lot more able to do so many other things I never thought possible.
After hitting that big goal, I kind of hit a bit of a wall in terms of weight loss. I have continued to work out and feel good, but I have been having a hard time continuing on my goals. However, that leads to my next bit of news/update...

I was speaking with my trainer about goals and how to motivate myself again to get past this hump. A new goal we came up with is to pursue my personal training ambition...I have been mulling this idea over in my head for a while, but it kind of terrifies me. Not sure why, to be honest, but it does. He thinks that having that as a motivation, and consequently being a motivation to others in the gym, will spur me on to move past this hump. So...my next goal is to become a personal trainer! Ahhh! Putting it down scares me. I think I'm afraid I won't be any good at it...but he assures me that he thinks I can do it. He will basically have me "train" him during our sessions, and he will take me under his wing to teach me. Wish me luck with this endeavor...

Hmm...let's see...what else...?

I plan on hiking a 14er this summer...I've never done it. I've lived in Colorado for 27 years, and I've never hiked a 14er. Weird, I know. I'm excited to try though. I think I'm at a place right now where it would be possible, so I'm excited to try something new and see how it goes!

I have a lot of plans for this summer...some of which are: Estes Skirt Day, Water World, Elitch's, Rockies games, Broncos Training Camp, and many, many more. Since I can't go on an actual vacation, I'm doing little things that I love to take up my time. I also plan to spend a lot of time by my favorite lake, hanging out, reading, or running. I'm excited for the summer. I'm excited for warm weather. It will be awesome...

Well, I guess that's all I have for now...not very interesting, I realize...and kinda rambly. That's where my head is today, though...I guess!

Thanks for reading...hope you didn't die of boredom, and I'll talk to ya'll soon!

Love,
Yenn

No comments: