Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm a copycat

I am completely copying Kristy with this, but I realized I needed to update my blog, but had absolutely nothing useful or interesting to say...so here goes...
Name: Jenn (or Jenn Klopp, Hobbit, Jenna Talia, Jenna Talia Klopp, Ass Tird, etc.)
Birthdate: February 3rd, 1982...yeah, I'm old...
Birthplace: Wichita, KS
Current Location: Longmont, CO
Eye Color: I've been told my eyes are hazel...
Hair Color: It is black right now...I'm quite bored with it, but there is nothing I can do about it unless I want to bleach it and color over it again...not the best idea, so I guess I'll just wait for it to grow out.
Height: 5'2" on a good day...
Weight: Nunya...
Piercings: Just the ears...
Tattoos: I have 3...2 that I love, and 1 stupid one I did when I was a freshman in college
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: I like Kristy's response..."I am your permanent single friend."
Overused Phrase: "I feel like..." I almost never use it in a fashion where I could actually be feeling like something...it is mostly ridiculous.
FAVORITES
Food: Mac and Cheese...I'm high class like that...
Candy: Chewy Spree
Number: 42 or 17
Color: Green
Animal: I like lots of animals, but I suppose dogs
Drink: Iced Tea
Alcoholic Drink: I love fruity beers at the Red Zone...I also love margaritas...
Bagel: Pesto from Old World Bagels in Colorado Springs...can't find it anywhere else...
Letter: I've never actually thought about it...I guess I like the letter Z because of how you sign it in ASL...
Body Part on Opposite sex: Forearms...and Biceps (I will be quite stereotypical with that response...)
This or That
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonalds or BurgerKing: McDonalds
Strawberry or Watermelon: Watermelon
Hot tea or Iced tea: Depends on the time and weather...I love them both...
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate all the way...unless it is cake, and then it is vanilla.
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Coffee lately...I need caffeine
Kiss or Hug: I like them both, but probably kisses more...
Dog or Cat: Dogs, but I also do love kitties...
Rap or Punk: Well, the answer used to be rap, but now I just listen to rap from back in the day...I don't really love either of these nowadays...
Summer or Winter: Summer...but I do love winter for the scarves...
Scary Movies or Funny Movies: Funny...I can't do scary...I have to pray myself to sleep when I watch scary...
Love or Money: Love...cliche but true.
YOUR...
Bedtime: Between 11 and 12 most nights...
Most Missed Memory: There are too many...probably having BBQs at our 8th Ave house my last year in Greeley...that was the best...
Best phyiscal feature: I like my hair...I like my eyes too...
First Thought Waking Up: Snooze...
Best Friends: I have a couple...I don't need to go into it because they know who they are...
Weakness: I am very unorganized and have a hard time getting things finished that I feel are tedious or insignificant...
Fears: Heights and clowns mostly...
Heritage: German all the way through...
Longest relationship: Not very long...
HAVE YOU...
Ever Drank: Yes...
Ever Smoked: I like cigars...I've had a cigarette once...
Pot: Never have
Ever been Drunk: Yes......
Ever been beaten up: I get punched in the face by Emily all the time...I am now the president of the Mutant Support Group.
Ever beaten someone up: Again, I punch Emily in the face all the time. She is a member of the Mutant Support Group.
Ever Shoplifted: Not intentionally.
Ever Skinny Dipped: No...no one needs that...
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: Yes...
Been Dumped Lately: Nope, I did the dumping last time...
IN A GUY/GIRL
Favorite Eye Color: It doesn't really matter, but I have always loved green.
Favorite Hair Color: Don't really care, but I love dark hair.
Short or Long: Either long or bald...I've never really gone for the typical haircut...
Height: It doesn't really matter to me, but for some reason I've always gone for tall guys...
Style: As long as he wears clean clothes and doesn't wear jean shorts, we're good to go...
Looks or Personality: Personality...gotta live with that whether they're pretty or not...
Hot or Cute: Um...either...? I don't really know...
Muscular or Really Skinny: I don't like skinny, so anyone past skinny is fine with me...
RANDOMS
Number of Regrets in the Past: I have a couple...I'm not going into them.
What country do you want to Visit: Somewhere in Africa...maybe Nigeria...
And....
How do you want to Die: I don't know...
Been to the Mall Lately: I went a week ago or so...
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes!!! A lot...
Get along with your Parents: For the most part..
Health Freak: Uh...no...
Do you think you're Attractive: Sometimes...
Believe in Yourself: Sometimes.
Want to go to College: Already did...
Shower Daily: Yes...I have to or I won't wake up...
Been in Love: Nope...don't think so...
Do you Sing: Yes...
Want to get Married: I do eventually...I'm not in a rush.
Do you want Children: Yes...
Have your future kids names planned out: I have a name I like, but we'll see what actually happens.
Age you wanna lose your Virginity: What??? This is stupid...
Hate anyone: No.

There you go...a bunch of useless information you never wanted to know about me....

No comments: